Who is Freight Forwarder?
Companies defined as Freight Forwarders in the international arena and Freight Forwarders in Turkey, provide logistics services in addition to land, air, sea, rail and combined (air+sea, sea+land, air+land, etc.) transportation.
Freight Forwarder fields of activity;
- International and domestic transport
- Export-import operations and customs clearance
- Determining the transport type ( land / sea / air / rail / river / pipeline / combined transport )
- Transport management and carrier selection
- Determining the contract of carriage and its scope,
- Preparing shipping documents
- Consultancy service on international legislation and practices
- Operation and dispatch management
- Cost planning
- Packing, barcode and labeling
- Tax legislation and transactions
- Customer relationship management
- Bank transactions
- Ensuring coordination and communication between all units using information technologies.
Includes some or all of its services.